Admission for the Fudan International MBA (IMBA) for the 2023 intake is currently open.
Fudan MBA is a world-class MBA program that was ranked 32nd in the Financial Times Global MBA Rankings in 2021, 6th in the Asia Pacific, and first in Chinese Mainland Universities. Fudan University Institute Of Business, China’s top business school, offers the curriculum.
Read our Fudan International MBA admissions guide for 2023 to get started on your application.
|Round||Application Deadline||Interview||Decision Release|
|1||Nov. 15, 2023||End of November||December|
|2||Dec. 31, 2023||Mid of January||January|
|3||Mar. 15, 2023||End of March||April|
|4||April. 30, 2023||Mid of May||May|
***this dates can change without preview noticed***
For Fudan IMBA’s 2023 intake, there are four application phases available. You will have a better chance of being approved if you apply early in one of the first several rounds. Here is where you can apply for the Fudan IMBA program.
The cost of a Fudan International MBA in 2023 is RMB 369,800.
The following are the requirements for applying to Fudan International MBA:
• Professional or full-time work experience, often no less than 2 years
• An acceptable GMAT/GRE score or any similar graduate school entrance examination score within the validity period (for international applicants)
1. A certified copy of your bachelor’s or master’s degree*
2. Full undergraduate transcripts, original or certified copy*
3. A photocopy of the passport’s primary pages
4. Official GMAT test center report (if available), or other comparable tests
5. Organizational chart outlining the candidate’s current position
6. Passport-sized photo (digital copy)
7. The most recent resume
8. There are two references
9. An application cost of RMB 800 (USD 130) is non-refundable.
Noticed: If your original certified version of your diploma/degree and transcripts is not in English, send the English-translated version.
Fudan IMBA Entry Scholarships: All approved applicants will be considered for this scholarship; no further application is required. The following are the scholarships that are available for entry:
• Scholarship for Diversity
• Scholarship for Entrepreneurship
• Women Leadership Scholarship • Excellence Scholarship
• Scholarship for Social Responsibility
• Scholarship for Young Talent
Scholarships may be open to students with a strong GMAT score:
The GMAT scholarships are given out on the basis of the candidates’ good performance on the GMAT exam. Participants (2021 intake) with a GMAT score of 650 or higher are eligible for grants varying between 40,000 RMB to 100% tuition reimbursement. And here are the specifics:
• The GMAT score of 750 and above will receive 100% of the tuition fee (no quota limited);
• The GMAT score of 710 (including 710) and 750 will receive 50% of the tuition fee (no quota restricted);
• The GMAT result of 750 or above will receive 100% of the student fees (no quota limited);
• Students with a GMAT score of 650 (excluding 650) and 680 may receive a 40,000 RMB grant (no quota limited)
When enrolling for GMAT scholarships, you must submit your score report (FDSM IMBA’s GMAT Institution Code is PS0-LZ-58); score records must also be entered into the application system by April 30th of the intake year.
Fudan IMBA “Xing Quan” Belt & Road Scholarships and Fudan MBA Double Degree Scholarships are two further scholarships accessible to Fudan International MBA students. For more info, click here.
Loans are offered to assist international students in funding their studies. Providers present Prodigy Finance as a valid option. They provide competitive loans to students from 150 different countries without attachments or a co-signer.
In 1996, Fudan University Institute of Business and MIT Sloan Management Sciences collaborated to develop the Fudan International MBA, also known as the Fudan-MIT International MBA.
This English-only program seeks to develop individuals with an external context and an entrepreneurial spirit who are well-adjusted to the requirements of economic globalization in China and around the world.
Participants in the Fudan International MBA Program will receive an MBA degree from Fudan University and a diploma from the MIT Sloan School of Management if they complete all required courses and write a thesis.
• 32nd in the FT’s Global MBA Rankings for 2021
• 6th in the Asia Pacific Region
• 32nd in the FT’s Global MBA Rankings for 2021
The Fudan MBA Program also received top rankings for several key criteria, including taking first place worldwide in terms of salary percentage increase and third place among business schools on the Chinese mainland for three criteria – international faculty, international curriculum experience, and FT Research. The Careers Service’s criteria were ranked No. 21 in the globe, up 21 places.
Fudan University established its business department in 1917, and the School of Business was established in 1929. Once China began to pursue the reform and opening-up strategy, Fudan University took the lead in resuming management education.
In 1979, the University created the Department of Management Science, and in 1985, the School of Management was restored. After three decades of massive growth, the School today has eight sections and 31 cross-disciplinary research centers.
MBA/EMBA, Masters of Professional Accounting (MPAcc) Programs, Masters of International Trade Program, Master of Financial Program, and Master of Applied Statistics Program are among the five professional Master’s degree programs offered by FDSM.