The application process for PhDs in Chinese universities differs significantly from bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Finding a supervisor is frequently required for a PhD. This can be time-consuming if you’re applying from outside of China. In this post, we’ll lead you through the PhD applicant, including how to choose a mentor and how to contact them.
How to Apply for a PhD at a Chinese University
1. Look for a PhD program that interests you.
2. Fill out the application form and pay the registration cost.
3. You will also require a strong research proposal. To see our video on the subject, scroll down.
4. Send us an email, and we’ll assist you in locating three potential supervisors for your study proposal. (Don’t rush this procedure; it’s crucial to start looking for a good supervisor as soon as possible!)
5. Make a supervisory letter request to your chosen supervisors. (We’ve included a letter template for you to use.) Please customize and make the letter one-of-a-kind for you. Then, you can send it to us before submitting it to help you check and evaluate it.
6. You will receive a confirmation email or letter if your supervisor approves your request. Please send it to us. After that, you can continue with your application.
We offer a PhD application service if you don’t want to deal with the headache of finding a supervisor. We not only aid you in finding a supervisor, but we also give you additional support to improve your chances of being accepted into your program. When you utilize our PhD application system, we’ll help you:
• compile a list of suitable supervisors;
• professionally contact your desired supervisors so that your request stands out, and • send your admission paperwork through express delivery.
Our PhD application services are reasonably priced. We will also provide a free first session and advice on your choices as a bonus. Can findMore information about this can be found here.
My name is (insert your name), and I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in (insert your career title) from (insert your degree title) (university name). I am from (country origin) and am interested in pursuing a PhD in China.
I looked over your profile and discovered that your research interests are similar to mine. In this regard, as my supervisor, I would like to request your kind supervision and guidance. I’ve attached a copy of my proposed study, as well as a list of topics I’d want to investigate (case of interest). This is a draught, and I am open to suggestions for improvements.
I’ve included a copy of my CV, official document, and background in this email for your perusal. I’m applying through China Admissions, who have provided me with information on the program and studying at your university.
I’m hoping you’d be interested in serving as a research supervisor for me. As your PhD supervisee, I would be glad and honoured to learn from your extensive experience and skills.